Wednesday, April 11, 2012

May's Birchbox will be Gossip Girl Themed!

First of all, if you don't subscribe to the $10 a month sample delivery service from http://www.birchbox.com/ then you need to immediately!  (there is currently a wait list right now it is so popular!)

But if you're a fan of my blog, I've probably bothered you enough to make you join, and so here is great news!  The may Birchbox is Gossip Girl themed!


I am such a big fan of the show (although I prefer to wait for it to come out on DVD so I can have a "call in sick day" and stay in bed with a bottle of wine and watch the whole season at once, I digress!)

But don't you wonder what beauty essentials will be inspired by our fav socialites Blair and Serena!?


me too, but Birchbox keeps that top secret so no spoilers here!

But I'll put my money on it that there will be an awesome lip gloss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment