Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Great organic dry shampoo find!

I get so excited when I see my monthly Birchbox in the mail (see previous post on Birchboxes) and the March 10th delivery was no different!  I was so excited to try

Lulu Organics Hair Powder (aka: dry shampoo)

I loved the Victorian looking packaging too!  I swear by Batiste Dry Shampoo Spray, and I didn't think I would like applying loose powder - but I was wrong!

Easy to apply (by rubbing onto scalp) and the scent is incredible!  My sample was the 'lavendar and clary sage' which instantly freshened my hair (think:  get the stink of the deli you went to on lunch out of your hair in a second)

Other scents are 'jasmine' 'patchuli & amber' and 'vetiver & black pepper'

The regular size of 4oz retails for $30

and now there is a 1oz travel size for $9.50!


Where to buy?  You can purchase from http://www.luluorganics.com/ or join Birchbox and get free shipping!
http://www.birchbox.com/shop/lulu-organics-lavender-clary-sage-hair-powder

No comments:

Post a Comment