Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Do you suffer from occassional blemishes?

Whether they are occasional (most of us) or if you are especially acne-prone, I have an incredible product that you simply MUST try!!!!

Several blog posts ago I mentioned a line called Juice Beauty, which is a 100% certified organic line of skincare (and some makeup) products

and they have a blemish clearing serum that is simply AMAZING!!!


made from apples, lemons, aloe, and willow bark (a natural anti-inflammatory with anti-bacterial benefits) this serum is super lightweight, smells refreshing and it is totally healthy and safe for your skin!  It can be used under moisturizer anytime, which for those of you with oilier skin (think: summer heat!) this serum will also help you control oil during the day under makeup!

It retails for $29 on its own, or you can get a smaller version of it in a kit for $39 that has deluxe sample sizes of the cleanser, moisturizer and masque with it.



You can find juice beauty products in Ulta stores and online at http://www.ulta.com/ , and also at http://www.birchbox.com/

Buy this product, you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. I have been using Juice Beauty's Organics to Clear Skin and it has totally improved my skin and has really helped clear it up! I love how the products aren't drying! I was so happy I found something that worked with my skin!

    ReplyDelete