Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Flashback to the 90s

I read the following article today
http://blog.birchbox.com/post/20478113684/6-lol-beauty-products-from-the-90s?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=statusupdate&utm_campaign=April_040412_90s

and I had to post about it, and see if anyone wants to comment on their favorite 90s beauty products (Aqua Net anyone?)

Mine were defiantly:

1. CK1 Unisex Fragrance (I would have bought ANYTHING that Kate Moss promoted!)

2. Sun-In Spray hair Lightener (I don't want to know what the civil suit was that finally got this chemical madness pulled off the shelves)


3. Hard Candy Nail Polishes (I used to BEG my mom to buy them for me, for some reason I HAD to have that plastic ring that came with every bottle)


4. Lip Smackers (need I say more?)


5. Val and I used to do the Freeman Cucumber Peel Off Masque all the time!


So, what were YOUR fav 90s beauty products?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment