Monday, January 23, 2012

My First Bridal Expo Show was Great!!!

Sunday I had a table at Justin's Tuscan Grill's bridal expo on Carrier Circle, and it was an amazing day!  I met so many lovely Brides, booked some weddings, and gave away a free Bridal Makeover in the raffle!  Congratulations to Maureen, my winning Bride!  (what a sweetheart!)

Here is a look at my table:


Any of my former Brides recognize themselves?!!?  Thank you for your pictures & testimonials!

For all of you that are new to my blog, and got the site off the brochure from the show - WELCOME!

I'm filling up fast for 2012 for September & October, so if you are interested in booking me for a weekend in those two months, you should contact me asap!  You can call me at 430-3855 or email at rosa.osu@usa.com anytime!

Remember, you will never be as photographed as much as you are on your wedding day, so make the investment for professional makeup application, you will feel great and look great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment