Thursday, January 5, 2012

I don't even want to tell you about this product - because I want it all for myself!

But what kind of beauty blogger would I be if I DIDN'T tell you?!?!  Well, in this case, I would be the one with insanely shiny hair that you are jealous of, because I have found the holy grail of shine sprays!  The bad news is, it is extremely limited and hard to find (especially after I bought 12+ bottle from various vendors online!)

The product is from CHI (who I am not normally a huge fan of) and it is the CHI Farouk Rapid Shine Spray, which is made with white truffle oil!


I learned about it because my mom put a bottle in my stocking, she said she couldn't resist the cap, which is a crown (hey - I'm her princess, what can I say?) and one use from me and I was HOOKED!!!

This shine spray has a nice, unique scent, and I wouldn't even call it a spray, it is more like a mist!  I've been misting it on the ends of my hair prior to using the straightening iron, and then all over after straightening!

At about $13 a bottle, how can you NOT go online right now and try to snap some up?!  Let me give you a hint at how amazed  I am with this product:  I hardly ever wear my hair straight anymore I typically will do a blow out and then do loose curls.  Since using this spray I have worn my hair straight every day - because it fights frizz and makes my hair color POP!

Here is a photo of me (on left) on Day 2 after straightening (I use Batiste Dry Shampoo in "Fresh")


My hair still felt so soft and NO STATIC!

Ok, now I have let the cat out of the bag - but the real challenge will be for you to find a bottle before I buy them all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment