Friday, January 20, 2012

Got something to hide?!

Looking for a new concealer?  Or maybe you just want to refresh your cover-up arsenal for winter-type skin?  I've got an awesome solution for you!  My Aunt (who is a beaut product addict like myself!) suggested the "Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal Eye & Face" to me, and I gave it a try, and I was VERY impressed!  It retails for $36 and you can find it at Sephora and QVC, and is available in three shades.

Miracle Skin™ Transformer Treat & Conceal Eye & Face

What I (we) loved:
-Outstanding coverage
-Use only one or two dots, a little goes a LONG way
-The consistency allowed for a very smooth and natural application
-Stayed put all day and didn't flake or dry out on our parched winter skin
-No shine, it stayed matte all day, making blemish covering look great hours in!
-Has enough pigment to cover sun spots or birth marks
-Vitamin K really did soothe our under eye circles!

This is just one product in the Miracle Skin line (I also love the Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 all over face product)


It is worth the investment, because you get outstanding coverage from just one little dab!

No comments:

Post a Comment