Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Drug Store Bargain Buy - Day 3

Are you loving this week's theme?  I know I loved testing and trying out products!!!

Today's bargain buy is a lip product, which has long been the product that women want to buy when they are in the mood for making a cosmetic purchase!  So buy on!

Today's Lip Pick is Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain crayon, $8


I'm sorry, but for $8 you can't find a better stain crayon!  I've tried Stila, POP Beauty, Tarte, and Bare Essentials and I prefer this one EVERY time, I actually have EVERY color!

Why it's great:
- Nice range of colors
- The color LASTS - it really does, and I mean hours
- Its the perfect texture, a blend of gloss and stain
- Its self sharpening
- Its easy to apply





The most universal shade is "Honey" it literally looks good on anyone!  I am never without 'Darling' because its the perfect punch of color to amp up my look on the go!


Its really worth checking out this great lip bargain buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment