Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Preferred Face Powder

I received Tarte's Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder with PM20
Tarte - Smooth Operator™ Micronized Clay Finishing Powder with PM20™
as a sample in a kit, I was excited to try it....and then I did and threw out all my Bare Essentuals Powders!  No joke!  This blows the competition away (even the Make Up For Ever HD Powder, which is very well liked and even more $$!)

It's colorless, which might seem odd to most of you, because you're used to using a powder that makes your foundation.  But no more!

What does it do that I love?

- makes pores smaller
- absorbs oil
- holds in moisture
- reduces dryness and flakiness (that's the amazonian clay!)
- can be used all over with a powder brush or on top of a blemish or under eye by patting on with your finger

It retails for $29
http://www.sephora.com/smooth-operator-micronized-clay-finishing-powder-with-pm20-P266113?skuId=1261114
(and that should last you 3-4 months if you use it every day)

But I've also bought a bunch of sample size ones off e-bay for $10 and I keep them in my purse or desk! 

You'll never buy any other loose powder again!

No comments:

Post a Comment