Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How to have a 'nude tude'!

This eyeshadow palette from "The Balm" cosmetics is so damn cute, I don't think I would care what colors were in it, I still NEED to have it (but thankfully the colors are amazing basics!)



This adorable palette features 12 shadows in shimmer and matte shades in the entire 'nude' spectrum



You can create some very soft (to bold) eye looks:


The best part of the palette is the 'nude' pinup girls, its totally cheeky!


This $36 palette (available on www.birchbox.com, at Ulta stores and online) is able to hold its own against Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette ($50) which also has 12 shades (but comes with a lipgloss)

For both palettes the brush it comes with is awful (I threw mine right out) - so that factor is a wash.

The Naked 2 palette is more pigmented and bolder, but I am a sucker for cute and kitchy - so I prefer the Nude Tude all day long!

PLUS, I am a huge fan of the matte black in this kit, it blends perfectly and has some staying power!  They knew what they were doing!!!

Check it out!  Get your nude on!

No comments:

Post a Comment