Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My fav drug store buy this week

I ran out of my Estee Lauder Bold Mascara the other day - and in a pinch I decided to just grab something at Walgreens (my fav drug store by the way) and normally I would go for Covergirl Lash Blast because its a good product at a great price and I like that they have tinted shades to complement eye color.  BUT this time I decided to grab L'Oreal (normally NOT a fan) so that I can at least say I've tried something of theirs this year (lol).  AND......

I'm loving it!

I picked up their Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara


Which comes in 4 shades to work with different eye colors


One end is your mascara, which I have to say, separates and lengthens very well

The other side is an illuminating top coat that has a unique brush shape - this shape helps grab those tiny lashes on the ends!

This 'top coat' brightens the eye area

and when outdoors it really shines!

It DOES dry a bit harshly, so don't over coat the lashes, or they will be stiff and itchy!  Also I don't recommend this product for hard contact lens wearers (soft lenses are prob fine)

The product retails for $8 and I think you will like it if you give it a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment