Thursday, December 13, 2012

My latest Emerald Obsession

Ever since Pantone (THE leader in all things color) released the 2013 'color of the year' (obvi...its emerald!) I have been searching the net for great tops and makeup in all things emerald!

One item that I tried not to lust too much after, was Tom Ford's eye shadow quad in Emerald Lust (see...now how was THAT going to work?!)


This incredible quad of colors is exactly what you need to create the perfect emerald eye look!  I can't stop thinking about it, so I had to indulge!

I first noticed it in magazines (who obviously had the inside scoop on the 2013 color of the year announcement prior to printing!)


and I had to look into it!

its available at Bergdorf's for $75:
http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/p/Tom-Ford-Beauty-Eye-Color-Quad-Emerald-Lust/prod81740280/?ecid=BGCIGoogleProductAds&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=prod81740280sku

I loved the way he used it in his ad campaign (right)


but you don't have to go dramatic with it, you can keep it simple


Its worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment