Sunday, December 16, 2012

Amazing Hair Kit $35, with unique tool

I recently got a sample of Oscar Blandi texture and volume spray, and I decided to give his $35 kit a try, which also includes a dry shampoo

These are both full size products that retail at $45, so its already a deal, but what intrigued me was the unique hair tool and How-to book for great hairstyles!

The 'pronto' styling pin is really amazing actually!  Usually these things don't work in my thick long hair, but I was able to create every style in the book easily!


My favorite style to do is this one from the look book:


So far I am really into the texture and volume spray, and the dry shampoo is just so different from my go-to 'Batiste' I guess I am just getting used to it!

And as it turns out, you can buy just the pin on Amazon.com for $12, and it comes with the look book!


Makes a great gift for any of your girlfriends with mid-length hair, they will be able to replicate these looks easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment