Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I wore it first!

When in NYC with my fashionista mom in October, she picked out this amazing LBD for me, and once I had it tailored, it fit like a glove!  (thanks to my amazing seamstress!)  I wore it for my birthday party that my husband threw for me in November:

My favorite thing about the dress being that incredible lace-tie neckline and of course, the hottest trend of 2012:  PEPLUM!

So today, when scouring the blogisphere for more fashion and makeup info for my awesome readers, I wanted to look at this past weekend's red carpet looks, and low and behold, Vanessa Hudgens wearing MY awesome dress on the red carpet!
apparently Vanessa liked the tie-neck too!
and she obviously took a style tip from me (yeah, right!) and went with a patterned stocking like I did!

If you love the dress, its available at Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment