Monday, July 2, 2012

My #1 Daily Face Lotion

Thanks to a delux sample that last time I was in Sephora, I got to try Shiseido's Urban Environment Oil Free UV Protector SPF 42 PA+++, $30
Shiseido - Urban Environment Oil–Free UV Protector SPF 42 PA+++

I was completly hooked on it as soon as I applied it!!!!!!!!  How did I not know about this AMAZING product?! 

This ultra lightweight and thin lotion glides on and instantly smooths skin, and your skin looks and feels amazing ALL Day!!  It almost feels like you have nothing on your face, you would never believe how much sun and free radical protection you are getting because of how light weight it is!

This is absolutely a 5 star product, and for $30, its totally attainable!  Works great for shiny or oily skin too, I could go on and on, but I will stop, so you can order it immediatly!

http://www.sephora.com/urban-environment-oil-free-uv-protector-spf-42-pa-P307405?skuId=1410695

No comments:

Post a Comment