As you've seen on my Facebook and Blog, the color of the year (created by Pantone Universe, THE leader in all things color) is EMERALD
Sephora and Pantone partnered up to create a limited edition set of cosmetics that feature this color
This $68 set has all kinds of emerald shine, shimmer and glossy color!
- Color Grid Shadow Block Bionic
- Color Code Prismatic Shadow Block
- 1 oz Lightspeed Glitter Dust
- 0.055 oz Graphic Sculpt Waterproof Jumbo Eyeliner
- 0.1 oz Color Cube Lid Stain
- 0.4 oz Color Watt Highlighting Mascara
- 0.4 oz size for Color Code Prismatic Color Block
If you like the color and the collection, but aren't ready to invest heavily in it - then the one product I recommend from it is the lid stain, $16
This ultra glossy cream that dries on eyelids to create a super long wearing (water resistant) pop of color, is JUST what you need to introduce the Color of the Year into your collection!
My favorite look from the 2013 Look Book was this swipe of emerald on the outer corner of the eyes
created with the palette NOT in the $68 kit, which is the
$26 Elemental Color Block
What I LOVE about Emerald, is that you can wear just a hint of it and still make a statement, but it also looks incredible when you over-load on it too! Check out some of my favorite looks: