Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spring 2012 Handbag Trend

Hello Jackie-O!


The trend this Spring in handbags will be retro-inspired top-handled hard-side ones, like this one from Victoria Beckham Collection


The flashback comes from a blend of career women and classic style

I first noticed the look pop up in Prada's Spring 2012 campaign photos


Then I saw Dior


Then Chloe


And I knew this ever-popular classic handbag was BACK!

How will I wear this trend?  Well, I have my eye on the "Kennedy Bag" (aptly named!) by Kate Spade


I feel that the side pocket modernises the look, and I love that the dual strap gives you options!  Bonus:  you can't go wrong investing in this style because it is a classic!  (My theory:  If Jackie Kennedy wore it, it is always in style!)
It is available in large or small too!

($199-$445 retail and on http://www.katespade.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment