Friday, September 16, 2011

New! Kate Moss signature red lipstick

Many of you know that Kate Moss is my idol, I adore her (yeah, I know, I mentioned it a FEW times!)

and I will certainly be hitting up the drug store to buy her signature lipstick, which is made my Rimmel, a British cosmetics line (also sold in the states) that she has represented for a decade!



The brand also has advertisements noting her 10 year run as their spokes model, and she looks amazing as ever, and she is sure to sell lipsticks!  (there are several other shades available)


Here is a sneak peek at the ads that will hit magazines in the next week or so, and a peek at the color selection for her new line


here she is on the red carpet launch of the line, looking glam in her red shade


So, will you try a budget-friendly shade selected by Kate?

No comments:

Post a Comment