Monday, March 12, 2012

Vera Wang Announces New Cosmetics Line Launch!


Is it April yet?!?!  Because if it was, I would be getting my hands on Vera Wang's newest line of products - cosmetics!  Yeah!



The "Simply Vera" branding that she sells in Target and other retailers will roll out a 70pc collection that includes lips, eyes, face, body and LOTS of color!

The prices will range from $10.50 to $39.50 and will be sold at Kohls stores nationwide!


What I am looking forward to trying?  I think Vera Wang will roll out with some violet and berry-shades that will be perfect with flowing dresses and maxi skirts for Spring - so I am really looking to try color from her line more than anything!

What Vera had to say at a recent press release:
“As part of my incredible partnership with Kohl’s, I will now be able to offer women all over America my own personal regimen for skincare and makeup. It is an easy, light, modern and effortless approach to beauty and creativity. Like fashion, make-up is also transformational. I love the artistry of make-up to accentuate, enhance or create a mood for any time of day or occasion.”

If you covet all things Vera Wang (like her amazing housewares at Macy's or her affordable accessories at Kohls) then keep your eyes out next year for her debut discounted bridal gown line for David's Bridal!

No comments:

Post a Comment