Monday, December 19, 2011

Review: B&B Straight

I received a deluxe sample of Bumble & Bumble's "Straight" line, which is the shampoo, conditioner and blow out cream to use on my medium/thick and semi-wavy hair.


SHAMPOO:  The shampoo was nice, it lathered well, but left my hair desperately needing moisture


CONDITIONER:  I didn't like the conditioner at all, the smell was so/so and it didn't give my hair enough moisture.


CREAM:  The cream is heavy, but I will say, it made my hair very straight and easier to blow dry.  I dried it with a large round boar-hair brush, and I hardly needed to run a straightener through it after.


The items sell for $28 EACH, which is steep for most of us - but if you have hair that is stubborn and doesn't want to straighten, this might be the set for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment