Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hunger Games Trend! So excited!

I am so excited for the Hunger Games series to come to the big screen, but I am even more excited for all the fashion and beauty trends that it is already sparking!!  2 months ago I mentioned that China Glaze nail polish was doing a color series inspired by the books - and now I see that one of the hottest trends (eyelash art) that I ALSO mentioned 2 months ago, is featured in the movie!!



The ad features Elizabeth Banks (character in the movie!) and she is wearing PaperSelf deer & butterfly lashes!
Deer & Butterfly Eyelashes

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P294802

The nail colors looks amazing


I've also read recently that they anticipate that Hunger Games merchandise will not only be a wider array, but that it will out-sell Twilight merchandise!!!!

Here is a sneak peek at a scene from the movie


Are YOU excited about the Hunger Games?

No comments:

Post a Comment