Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Teeth Whitening on the GO!

I've been waiting for a product like this FOREVER!  I love products that I can keep in the car and use quickly while I am driving somewhere (to work or between appointments) and sometimes when I apply a certain shade of lipstick, I hate that my teeth don't look their whitest



which is really just a tint of the lipstick that can create that effect.....but I wish there was a quick to use on the go tooth whitener...and BAM!  Now there is!

GLO - Everyday GLO™ Teeth Whitening Maintenance

Meet GLO everyday on the go whitener!  Its only $25 (Sephora & QVC) and it has this amazingly fresh mint taste!  You just brush onto teeth and you're done.  It does its magic and there is hardly any effort on your part, but to remember to use it!

The $25 supply will last 30 days if you use it daily, which I think is a great deal!  Now it won't matter what shade of lipstick you're wearing, OR how much red wine you drank!



No comments:

Post a Comment